Sunday 28 July 2019

My Music Player 1.0.1140 Premium Mod


My music player provides powerful music playback functionality and essential features for you with a beautiful hardware design. It is one of the best music players that can meet all your musical needs. My music player is not only based on artists or albums. but also according to the types and structure of the files. My music player will guide you to find all the music files in seconds.
Characteristics
* Supports various music file formats.
* Supports music playback by categories such as song, artist, album, genre and folder.
* Help to modify the queue by drag and drop
* Provides various sorting methods to efficiently manage song lists.
* Allows you to play the next song while waving and on standby
* Provides a simple and intuitive user interface.

Supported Android
{4.0 and UP}
Supported Android Version:-
Jelly Bean(4.1–4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0–5.0.2) - Marshmallow (6.0 - 6.0.1) - Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1) - Oreo (8.0-8.1) - Pie (9.0)

Download My Music Player 1.0.1140 Premium Mod APK For Android

My Music Player-Premium-v1.0.11_build_40-Mod.apk

0 komentar

Post a Comment